We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your data, and to correctly use the data we collect. For example, access to your personal data is strictly limited to our data controller, data processer, data protection officer who need access to such data to perform their assigned job duties.
It is important that you take precautions to protect against unauthorized access to your account credentials, and computer or other devices. “personal data breach “means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. If you notice such kind of personal data breach, please immediately contact us. We will investigate any complaint and notify the individual of the outcome of the investigation within a reasonable period. easybay has set up Data Protection Officer (DPO) to provide professional analysis about personal data processing. Whenever you need help directly from our DPO, you are free to inform us of your requirement. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security system is impenetrable. In the event of a security breach, we will promptly notify you and the proper authorities if required by law.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up to date. Based on protection for your privacy you have the following rights:
- You have the right to contacts to know whether or not your personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information, including but not limited to the purposes of the processing and the categories of personal data concerned.
- You have the right to contacts to correct or delete your inaccurate personal data concerning. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you are also free to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning yourself.
- You have the right to contact us to set the restriction of processing, which limited our processing authorities
- You have the right to receive the personal data you provide in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to a third party.
- You have the right to contact us to make your objection on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you. When you need to realize this right, please contact us to offer help.
- To protect the privacy and the security of your personal data, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data that we maintain.
- You may contact us to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request within 30days.
Checking your details
How can I check my personal data?
You can check your personal data via entering “My Account”.
Deleting your Information.
Please contact us when you find it necessary to delete your information:
Personal data for providing, improving, and developing our products and services. If this type of data is deleted, your account will be close because your account can not be used normally without this type of data.
Personal data that we use to communicate with you. If this type of data is deleted, we will be unable to contact you. Please make your decisions cautiously.
Personal data to offer and measure targeted advertisements and services. If this type of data is deleted, you will not receive the latest marketing news and personalized shopping services.
Personal data relating to promoting safety and security. If this type of data is deleted, your account will be strongly threatened that you may not use your account normally.
If you delete your data, we have no obligation to retain your data, and we may delete any or all of your data without liability. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, if required by law, or for legitimate purposes, such as analysis of non-personal data, account recovery, auditing our records, and enforcing our rights and obligations under our agreements.